- AnyOne® implant system T.O.P concept
- Predictable initial stability with variety of fixture designs & simplified drilling protocol
- Compatible & single platform prosthetics (11° internal hex connection)
AnyOne® for any implantologist & any patient
Offering a better experience for both dentists & patients.
For dentists: convenient implant placement, strong initial stability, excellent soft & hard tissue response, & shorter overall treatment time.
For patients: minimally invasive surgery with less pain, shorter healing time, & better esthetic results.
Simplified surgical protocol with predictable initial stability
Fixture design allows easier drilling in any bone density, while ensuring high initial stability
TOP Design Concept
- Enhanced surface treatment – Xpeed
- Better crestal bone response due to stress reduction design
- Better cancellous bone response due to evenly distribute stress
- Better soft tissue response thanks to the bio-friendly S-Line shape
- Simplified surgical protocol giving predictable initial stability
- Simplified & compatible, single platform prosthetics (11° Internal Hex Connection)
- Shortened healing times with fast osseointegration
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Shorter recovery and treatment time
- Enhanced esthetic results
Variety of Fixture Designs guarantee predictable initial stability
For Hard Bone
Easy and Simple placement
for all cases.
∅3.5, ∅4.0, ∅4.5, ∅5.0, ∅6.0, ∅7.0
For Soft Bone
New design with extended thread gives substantially stronger initial stability for soft bone application.
∅4.5, ∅5.5, ∅6.5, ∅7.5, ∅8.0
For Irregular Ridge
This ‘Special 7mm’ fixture can be used for non-uniform bone loss case with limited available vertical dimension.
∅4.5, ∅5.0, ∅6.0, ∅7.0
Thanks to MegaGen’s unique KnifeThread® and super self-tapping design, better initial stability can be attained in any compromised bone situation. The design enables bone condensing, gentle ridge expansion, maximized compressive force resistance, and minimized shear force production.1
To promote secondary stability, all AnyOne® implants have a special extra surface coating called Xpeed. This unique hydro-thermal incorporation of calcium ions has already been proven to activate osteoblasts and accelerate osseointegration, essential for secondary stability.2,3,4,5
Plus, Xpeed provides an important quality check to avoid any acid residue (BLUE means NO acid residue!)
Simplified surgical protocol for predictable initial stability
Simplified drilling sequence guide places AnyOne fixtures 0.5mm subcrestally for optimum initial stability.
Compatible & Single platform prosthetics
The prosthesis procedure is simplified with Single prosthetic connection with single platform diameter and 11 ° internal hex connection for all fixture sizes.
Thanks to the 11 ° single prosthetic connection, you can choose any suitable prosthetic option in any clinical condition.
Better peri-implant biotype & better emergence profile are ensured due to double offset structure, incorporating thread-less collar on fixture & S-line cuff design for prosthetics6,7
Also, AnyOne Abutments have a sloped shoulder margin making them ideal for CAD/CAM zirconia prosthetics.
Broad prosthetic line-up from conventional to digital restorations
Every case, every shape, every size…everything has been considered to satisfy every clinical need
- McCullough JJ , Klokkevold PR The effect of implant thread design on implant stability in the early post-operative period
- Raquel Zita Gomes, Implant Stability in Posterior Maxilla: A controlled Clinical Trial
- Guiseppe Luongo, Immediate functional loading of single implants: A multicentre study with 4 years of follow-up
- S.-Y. Lee, The cytocompatability and osseointegration of Ti implants with Xpeed surfaces
- F.G. Mangano Early bone formation around immediately loaded implants with nanostructured calcium-incorproated and machined surface: a randomized controlled histologic and histophometric study in human posterior maxilla
- Ueli Grunder Influence of the 3-D Bone-to-Implant Relationship on Esthetics
- Nozawa Biologic ratio of supra-implant mucosa